| || Medical Science Liasion
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Medical Science Liasion, Novartis, Czech Republic.
Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) are Field-based Medical Affairs Associates of Novartis, who develop peer-to-peer relationships with Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders and members of the scientific community, utilizing scientific and medical evidence-based non- promotional materials. They strategically prepare and support the development, launch and commercialization of Novartis products through scientific exchange, seeking external insight to shape Novartis understanding of the therapeutic environment. Their activities begin up to two years prior to launch of a new molecule. They respond to unsolicited requests for scientific information and provide clinical trial support.
KEE Management & Medical Support
• Develop peer to peer scientific relationships, assess advocacy (degree of Medical Expert under-standing and agreement with medical platform statements) and contributions (activities in which Medical Experts are independently qualified to engage or collaborate with the organization), and respond to unsolicited requests for scientific information using approved, non-promotional materials with Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders, Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and decision makers.
• Contribute to identification and mapping of Medical Experts/key stakeholders in line with local strategies.
• Provide and discuss scientific information and data with HCPs to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including Novartis products and selected areas of therapeutic interest.
• Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to relevant external groups to ensure evidence based understanding of Novartis products relative to medical guidelines, and health economic in- formation. Provide speaker training to HCPs to support education to the healthcare community about new therapies developed and commercialized by Novartis. Scientific Research Support
• Provide scientific educational activities to support study accrual for key trials as appropriate.
• Collaborate with ICRO team and Medical Advisors, to support clinical sites, including providing guidance in accordance with guidelines, Novartis Internal Policies, and regulations as appropriate.
• Increase awareness of Novartis clinical research program to enhance patient identification and trial accrual
• Upon investigator request, liaise between potential researcher and the Company on IIT submission process or requests for research grade substance (Material Transfer Agreements) to support inde-pendent clinical/preclinical research. Scientific Exchange/Insights
• Engage in scientific discussions related to Novartis research areas/compounds/pipeline with MEs, speakers & investigators.
• Support scientific exchange to advance understanding of new scientific principles, novel research trends, and current scientific debate.
• On time reporting of spontaneous adverse events (AE) reports and technical complaints for all No-vartis products
• Provide scientific and educational information to healthcare professionals on specific patient critical issues.
• Collect, analyze and report insights that may impact Novartis development plans
About Novartis Innovative Medicine:
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. We apply our expertise in science and innovation to society’s biggest health challenges. Responsibility is a core part of our business strategy.
The Innovative Medicines Division has two business units:
Novartis Pharmaceuticals commercializes innovative, patented primary care and specialty medicines to enhance health outcomes for patients and health-care providers.
Novartis Oncology commercializes a portfolio of patented oncology, hematology and rare disease medicines to address the medical needs of people with cancer and related diseases.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• Be considered as a peer of the customer base. MD, PharmD, pharmacist, PHD and other life sciences with solid medical/technical background and proven competencies influencing skills, clinical research
• Speaks and writes English fluently
• Speaks local language
• Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible rela- tionships with Medical Experts/decision makers.
• Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and of the research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
• Thorough knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in at least one therapeutic area.
• Ability to understand and convey emergent scientific information
• Proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms.
• Strong personal integrity, and customer focus.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation skills.
• Able to effectively contribute and work on multifunctional teams.
• Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment.