| || Job Summary:
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Global Process Owner, PLSS, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
To design and manage the end-to-end business processes for the Post Launch Scientific Services (PLSS) within PLS. The primary purpose of the role is to define and optimize PLS-wide processes that set out how and where work should be done within the PLS delivery model, maximizing efficiency and customer delivery quality.
- Set the strategic agenda for Post Launch Scientific Services (PLSS)
- Work with the Product Lead for PLSS to set and evolve the service strategy and innovation plans for all services within scope of the product.
- Define and deliver all strategic projects for PLS Post Launch Scientific Services.
- Work with the PLS PMO, Program Leads and practice to prioritize the projects. - Secure resources to work on those projects, including Program Leads, Transition Managers, delivery resources, IT, Procurement, customer and other supporting roles.
- Champion the PLS process-led design approach, which ensures that services are well designed and implemented, delivering high quality, compliant outputs at affordable prices.
- Coach and guide the Global Service Leads and Program Leads to help in country and NGSC operations teams adopt the designed processes.
- Represent and explain the process to key stakeholders.
- Work with business customers on key strategic projects within the scope of the services covered.
- Understand process exceptions that emerge and either accommodate them in the design or help eliminate them, working through the Global Service Leads and local operations leads. Benchmark best practices with peer companies and suppliers
- Work with the Product Lead for PLSS to foster a culture of innovation within the entire global delivery team.
- Work with the support of the Program Leads and Procurement to benchmark the prices and approach to all services each year, reviewing and agreeing PLS pricing in conjunction with Finance. Improve processes over time
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Prague:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’