| || • Own, drive, monitor and assure delivery of the site Data Integrity (DI) program, including the site’s communication and engagement plans
• Regularly report progress on the DI program to the Site Leadership Team
• Setup and maintain a site network of functional DI Subject Matter Experts (SME) across all functional areas (Manufacturing, Maintenance, MS&T, Engineering, QA Ops, QC, AS&T, etc).
• Detect and mitigate DI risks by facilitating data lifecycle process mapping and risk assessments
• Work with SMEs to ensure DI focus in existing site programs (e.g. site and quality KPIs, self-inspection program, walkthroughs)
• Identify training needs and support the creation and delivery of training materials
• Participate in activities to strengthen a positive DI culture from the Shopfloor to the Leadership Team
• Identify and champion opportunities for mid and long term strategies to reduce DI risks
• Support the business in the investigation, correction and prevention of DI related deviations
• Continuously expand the site’s DI knowledge base and understanding
| || • Education: University degree (Uni/FH) in Life Sciences (preferred Biology, Pharmacy, Chemistry)
• Languages: Fluent in English and German (written & spoken)
• Experience: Good overall technical knowledge in manufacturing (i.e. processes, equipment, products, validation, QC, manufacturing), relevant work experience with Data Integrity, Compliance programs
• Profile: Critical thinker, high learning agility, task/solution orientated, effective communication and influencing skills
We are offering a competitive salary in line with the market and based on your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we are offering an attractive Bonus/Incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The basic salary is composed of the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 47.207,30 per year), plus potentially a market oriented excess payment.
Ansprechperson:Cornelia Walch, Staffing Manager