| || HRS Payroll Manager, region Europe, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for HRS Payroll Manager, region Europe, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
Novartis is currently recruiting for a HRS Payroll Manager, region Europe to join the HR Services to work on building Global HR Services Centre.
We are at exciting time in our HR Services journey to build Global HR Services Centres. The main purpose of HRS Payroll Manager, region Europe role is to co-ordinate and implement regional payroll initiatives, provide expert advice related to payroll and work closely with global, regional and local stakeholders (including Vendor Management) in order to ensure effective and efficient payroll operations in region Europe.
• Ensure high standards of payroll compliance are met by overseeing the region; ensuring resources are trained and are following the NVS and local countries requirements
• Ensure payroll audit readiness across all the countries in the region, monitor that internal payroll audit related issues are addressed and resolved within agreed timelines
• Process standardization and continuous improvement
• Introduce and monitor standard KPIs to ensure high delivery of payroll service
• Have operational responsibility for in-country payrolls in the region and KPIs
• Work on process improvement and standardization across the countries, ensure exchange of best practices between the countries, ensure cross-country standards are followed
• Act as a regional service owner for end-to-end process ownership
• Collaborate with other regional payroll managers and global process owner on global initiatives
• Regional payroll vendor management and manage regional payroll vendor relationship with key vendors and support implementation of standards with local vendors, collaborate with accountable for global payroll vendor relationship management
• Execute global payroll strategy in the region and build regional strategy execution plan • Drive roadmap for future set-up, translate global strategy into regional implementation
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Prague:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’