| || We are looking for a
Biopharmaceuticals - Laboratory Head Bioanalytics (m/f)
• Management of a bioanalytical laboratory including organization and planning of scientific employees (Technical Assistant, Associate Scientists, Scientists).
• Development and validation of bioanalytical methods (e.g. ELISA, ECL, RIA immunoassays and cellular in vitro assays) for the analysis (PK, PD and immunogenicity) of preclinical and clinical study samples.
• Coordination of the timely analysis of serum samples and interpretation and reporting of results.
• Guarantee Sandoz standards regarding quality (GLP/GCLP) and safety (HSE)
• Create bioanalytical plans, reports and SOPs as well as scientific documents for internal and external partners; support the generation of registration documents.
• Optimize existing methods/processes and evaluate and implement new technologies.
• Present scientific results internally and externally and contribute to presentations and publications.
• Participation in internal and external project teams.
• Train and coach employees under training/education.
• Maintenance of infrastructure/equipment and required investments.
• Budget planning