| || Job Summary:
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Commercial Consultant, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
The purpose of the role is to facilitate effective sales execution and Sales Force resource allocation by analytics-based projects and assignments.
The Commercial Consultant will oversee project delivery, support and drive local resource decision-making, track customer satisfaction and resolve issues, all in partnership with local support functions. Additionally, the Commercial Consultant will provide role-model leadership and management support to the broad team responsible for the production of all Novartis/Sandoz/Alcon SFE projects as needed.
• Leads and delivers Commercial Consulting projects for customers, ensuring adherence to time-lines and quality objectives in the following areas:
o Sales Force sizing
o Sales Force structure, design and territory alignment
o Optimal resource deployment, leveraging TeRRa and other analytical tools
o Segmentation, Targeting and Call Plan design
o In-country operations, e.g. Incentive scheme design and payout calculation strategies, Business Decision Support Tools for Sales Leaders etc
o Adhoc commercial projects based on local business challenges identified through assessments and / or benchmarking
• Provides direction to the Commercial Consulting Analytics team on methodologies, processes and SOPs relating to Sales Strategy and Capability services
• Ensures exemplary communication with all stakeholders including internal PLS Associates, and Region and CPO customers through regular updates with focus on accomplishments, KPIs, best practices, staffing changes and key events
• Identifies and resolves operational issues, and manages number of escalations
• Works with extended Commercial / SFE team and other groups in PLS and Hyderabad and other NGSCs (Forecasting, Business Analytics etc) to leverage any cross-functional synergies
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Prague:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’