| || Franchise Head Rx CEEMEA, Sandoz International, Germany.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Franchise Head Rx CEEMEA, Sandoz International, Holzkirchen, Germany.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Franchise Head Rx CEEMEA to join our international team to drive dynamic profitable growth through engaging with the country teams, BU, Country and Cluster Heads.
The purpose of the Franchise Head Rx CEEMEA role is to being accountable for the Sales and Marketing contribution TGT of all products in the selected TAs, and for Market Share growth, across CEEMEA.
• Achieve and exceed TGTs via:
- Ensuring that strong Commercial plans are in place in all Countries and they are well-executed.
- Monitoring key brand plans execution & commercial performance
- Coordinating the development of differentiating, compelling and relevant brand messages in all Countries o Develop key insights based on market researches
- Develop Brand Books where it is relevant o Contributing to successful launches by challenging marketing preparation of launches to maximize commercial impact
- Organizing and leading selected marketing initiatives and events at regional level – based on dedicated franchise budget
- Coordinating best practice sharing
• Create TA community:
- Actively share knowledge and distribute effective key promotional tools, brand related materials, and other product- related items
- Assist with training of product managers
• Develop the TA Franchise strategy beyond current year, in conjunction mainly with the Portfolio and Launch team and selected Marketing Heads. Where appropriate support BD&L processes.
• Provide input to Strategic Plan and Target Setting process
• Provide ongoing recommendations, to local Marketing Heads and Country/Cluster Heads, the M+S Head, the portfolio and launch HQ team, taking into account and combining various elements (in-market performance, market forecasts, financial plans, pipeline information, current products lifecycle positions, etc.)
• Build KOL network in conjunction with selected Marketing Heads in key countries.
• Contribute to the on-going implementation of Regional Marketing Development Program
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2016 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2016, our products reached well over 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals, a global business unit of Sandoz, comprises biosimilars, contract manufacturing and Glatopa 20mg (glatiramer acetate). It is a USD one billion business (2016 annual sales). As the pioneer and global leader in biosimilars, with sales in 86 countries and five marketed biosimilars in Europe, Sandoz is committed to increasing patient access to high-quality, life-enhancing biosimilars. Its biosimilar products (Omnitrope, Binocrit, Zarzio/Zarzio, Rixathon and Erelzi) have generated more than 340 million patient days of experience. Sandoz has a leading biosimilar pipeline and plans to launch a total of five biosimilars of major oncology and immunology biologics across major markets between 2017 and 2020. A division of the Novartis Group, Sandoz is well-positioned to continue leading the biosimilars industry based on its experience and capabilities in development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidized on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’