| || Manager Global Strategic Planning, Sandoz International, Germany.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Manager Global Strategic Planning, Sandoz Intenational, Holzkirchen, Germany.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Manager Global Strategic Planning to join our Global Strategic Team to work on projects that are in their nature of high strategic value or will carry significant one-off improvement potential and to contribute to other cross-functional and cross-divisional activities.
The purpose of the Manager Global Strategic Planning role is being driving force for strategic projects that have high financial or strategic impact.
• Help to identify and assess major business opportunities with potential for major impact on Sandoz´ 5-year and 10-year growth and profitability.
• Provide financial and strategic insights, and contribute to long term forecasting and strategic planning
•Work across global functions to ensure projects progress according to plan and drive toward significant, tangible business results.
• Manage central market database and knowledge portal, including development / upgrade of system, ensuring data accuracy, and ease-of-use for performing key analysis.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2016 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2016, our products reached well over 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals, a global business unit of Sandoz, comprises biosimilars, contract manufacturing and Glatopa 20mg (glatiramer acetate). It is a USD one billion business (2016 annual sales). As the pioneer and global leader in biosimilars, with sales in 86 countries and five marketed biosimilars in Europe, Sandoz is committed to increasing patient access to high-quality, life-enhancing biosimilars. Its biosimilar products (Omnitrope, Binocrit, Zarzio/Zarzio, Rixathon and Erelzi) have generated more than 340 million patient days of experience. Sandoz has a leading biosimilar pipeline and plans to launch a total of five biosimilars of major oncology and immunology biologics across major markets between 2017 and 2020. A division of the Novartis Group, Sandoz is well-positioned to continue leading the biosimilars industry based on its experience and capabilities in development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have
• Advanced degree such as MD, PhD or MBA desired
• Minimum of 2 years experience at a Top 5 consulting firm or significant other experience such as industry or entrepreneurship
• Excellent proficiency in English
• Excellent analytical skills, ability to handle complex analyses
• Excellent IT skills, particularly database and MS Excel, MS Access and SAP desired
• Passionate, positive attitude, outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.