| || CEEMEA Regional Compliance Officer, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (Munich) Germany
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
The CEEMEA Regional Compliance Officer works closely with the Sandoz Head of Global Compliance and the Head of CEE & MEA Region to implement and manage the regional compliance program and organization.
1. Functionally manage and support a team of cluster and local compliance officers in the Region
2. Drive and oversee the full and effective implementation of the Sandoz Compliance Program in the Region, including: - Support the regional business-owned implementation of Global Compli-ance Policies and Guidelines, and provide guidance on local SOPs and processes development, as applicable
3. Conduct regional communication and training - Oversee compliance risk management and monitoring activities to sup-port awareness, detection and prevention goals. Identify compliance program metrics and report on these and other trends. - With regional management perpetuate a compliance culture and mindset that reflects the Company’s commitment to ethical and legal business conduct, and compliance with the letter and spirit of the law in all aspects of the Company’s operations
4. Actively engage in local external and internal Compliance networks to shape and influence the environment, and identify emerging trends/best practices.
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2016 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2016, our products reached well over 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals, a global business unit of Sandoz, comprises biosimilars, contract manufacturing and Glatopa 20mg (glatiramer acetate). It is a USD one billion business (2016 annual sales). As the pioneer and global leader in biosimilars, with sales in 86 countries and five marketed biosimilars in Europe, Sandoz is committed to increasing patient access to high-quality, life-enhancing biosimilars. Its biosimilar products (Omnitrope, Binocrit, Zarzio/Zarzio, Rixathon and Erelzi) have generated more than 340 million patient days of experience. Sandoz has a leading biosimilar pipeline and plans to launch a total of five biosimilars of major oncology and immunology biologics across major markets between 2017 and 2020. A division of the Novartis Group, Sandoz is well-positioned to continue leading the biosimilars industry based on its experience and capabilities in development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Medical Health Insurance
• Paid annual leave
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have
• Bachelors Degree in business, law or other relevant subject matter required
• Postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Finance or Law preferred
• Fluent English required, any other languages a plus
• Significant experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare industries, with exposure to compliance, legal and regulatory issues, ideally in countries located in CEE MEA
• Significant number of years of working as a compliance officer, with demonstrated ability to manage multinational compliance programs
• Experience managing people and teams in a matrix organization
• Proven ability to lead complex projects and collaborate within and across cross-functional teams and business units, in a matrixed environment
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population