| || Job Summary:
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Group Lead Clinical Project Management, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
The purpose of the Group Lead Clinical Project Management role is to lead a team of (Sr.) Clinical Project Managers, and Clinical Operations Specialists and be responsible for execution of assigned clinical trials on behalf of Novartis organisations. Provides leadership and oversight as well as clinical operational input and expertise to clinical trial teams.
- Lead and develop the Clinical Project Management team in Prague:
Ensure staffing, training and development of (Sr.) Clinical Project Managers and Clinical Operations Specialists. Accountable for talent and career development of direct reports, including performance management to meet the operational demands of PLS’ Post Launch Scientific Support portfolio.
- Create & develop local processes to implement the End to End Clinical Trial Service strategy – collaboration with counter-part in SSP India is essential to ensure service consistency across location.
- Build on existing Novartis processes or develop new processes to provide guidance to the clinical trial teams to ensure that industry best-practice standards in operational and performance excellence are met and customer expectations are met or exceeded. Where necessary, develop and implement operating procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Drive improvement in performance of service quality, turnaround time, customer feedback and other key performance measures and benchmark against best-in-class.
- Establish robust relationships with other PLS Operations teams, understanding the needs of stakeholders to identify potential service opportunities or improvements in service processes.
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Prague:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree or PhD in Life sciences/Pharmacy, with strong knowledge of clinical development and trial execution.
- Fluent English (oral and written) - other language is desirable.
- 10 years of clinical research experience, including clinical trial management experience, with solid knowledge of global drug development process
- 4 years of people management experience required, this may include people management in a matrix environment
- Excellent understanding of clinical trial methodology, GCP and medical terminology.
- Well-organized, excellent time management with respect to priorities and self-management
- Strong management, interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills - Quick action taker. Involves the right team members in the right situation at the right time.
- Ability to mentor, coach associates, and to coordinate interactions with internal and external partners.
- Superior people management skills with demonstrated positive leadership, innovative, and collaborative behaviors.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.