| || Job Summary:
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Customer Service Manager role.
The purpose of the Customer Service Manager role is to drive sustainable growth of Sandoz Finland Retail portfolio (Rx and OTC) by developing and delivering new ways of collaboration and support to key pharmacy customers. Support and collaboration covers developing and negotiating special projects with pharmacies, like training, business terms, campaigns or other business and relations supporting activities - in alignment with retail Finland strategy and tactical planning.
Customer Service Manager reports to Head Commercial Operations Retail Finland and is responsible for Retail portfolio (excl. Biosimilar and Specialty products) in all Finland. The job is mainly field based, with 70-80% time spent with pharmacy customer interface.
Core tasks include:
• To develop and execute service concepts and projects with pharmacy key customers in collabo-ration with Territory Managers and commercial team.
• Concepts and projects may include pharmacy training, business contracts, point of sales projects etc. value adding initiatives.
Sandoz, a Novartis Division, is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilar. Sandoz's purpose it to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives and pioneer novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality healthcare. Sandoz supplies a broad range of affordable, primarily off-patent products to patients and customers around the globe. The Sandoz portfolio comprises approximately 1,100 molecules, which accounted for 2015 sales of USD 9.2 billion.
In Sandoz Nordic you will find a dynamic and performance oriented culture with around 160 passionate people supporting the Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Icelandic Markets.
Our Head office is located in Copenhagen and together with Novartis Healthcare and Alcon, and we also have offices in Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo.
Culture and Values
Sandoz has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Sandoz strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Sandoz:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
• A high paced, dynamic and performance-oriented environment with competent and committed colleagues.
• At Sandoz, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Sandoz, Alcon or Novartis Healthcare
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’