| || 216461BR |
| || Novartis GSC Project communications Specialist) |
| || NBS |
| || COMMUNICATION&CHANGE MGMT NBS |
| || Czech Republic |
| || Prague |
| || Czech Republic Novartis s.r.o. Praha |
| || Communications & Public Affairs |
| || Full Time |
| || Regular |
| || You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV. |
| || Job Summary:
Deliver Communications of two projects: 1. Employer of Choice and 2. One Roof & Flexible Workplace Communications and support Head Communications in the projects related communications activities.
Delivery high quality content for both projects in both English and Czech language. This role is not Novartis internal position but employment contract will be established with our external partner Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o. (DPČ)
Project 1: Employer of choice (EoC) communications
Create and develop communications as per pre-defined (EoC) strategy and project plan by delivering the following:
- Develop success stories used in internal communications by interviewing the stories’ owners, gathering relevant information and preparing the content (story)
- Prepare NBS related articles for internal employer magazine
- Prepare content for external communications (for traditional and on-line media) related to the project
- Ensure regular communication in a social media channel (most likely LinkedIn) by creating an engaging content, monitoring feedback and preparing response proposals.
- Prepare messages for project related company presentation
- Proactively search for new ideas on how to build an Employer Brand internally and externally.
Project 2: One Roof & Flexible Workplace communication
Ownership of One Roof Project and Flexible Workplace communications (development, update an delivery) by conducting the following:
• Develop, update and deliver communication plan in co-operation with the project owner.
• Deliver communications according to the project requirements on time and in desired quality.
• Execute communications by using appropriate communications channels (emails, online sessions, employee magazine, local NBS newsletters, One Roof portal) and ensure positive feedback on the project’s communications.
• Develop and deliver internal surveys.
Interaction: Participate at the project meetings to ensure that all relevant information and timing is reflected in the communications. Provide regular update to Head Communications to ensure alignment with other communications activities.
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• Preferably university degree (preferred but not a must: journalism, communications)
• Fluency (written and spoken) in English and Czech
• Very good knowledge of job-relevant office software (Can use technical equipment after instruction - e.g. teleconferencing equipment, intranet, on line survey)
• Very good knowledge of social media (on-line and traditional media advantage)