| || 214647BR |
| || Device Manager – Device Technology (m/f) |
| || Novartis Technical Operations |
| || NTO BTDM |
| || Austria |
| || Schaftenau |
| || Sandoz GmbH |
| || Research & Development |
| || Full Time |
| || Regular |
| || • Leads cross-functional teams and applies expertise to address complex design, development and operational issues related to medical devices and combination products.
• Takes design responsibility for a major drug delivery device platform including its implementation into multiple drug products during all development, industrialization and post-launch phases.
• Demonstrates a high level of professionalism with key stakeholders; reports to senior management on critical device related issues; drives collaborative development with external partners to ensure technical requirements are achieved
• Acts as a thought leader who can develop device technology platform and development strategies, leads and implements best practice, disseminates knowledge and awareness within the wider organization and contributes to publications, presentations and patents
• Acts as a role model who can coach team members; support objectives setting, performance evaluations, development planning discussions and recruitment; demonstrates a culture of exceptional performance and continuous improvement
| || • Education: University degree in a scientific or technical discipline
• Languages: English (fluent) / German (basics) beneficial
• Experience: Relevant practical experience of at least 5 years in product development and design within the medical devices or drug delivery industry
• Personal skills: Proven leadership skills, strong communicator, ability to work in matrix environment and lead interdisciplinary, cross-cultural teams
We are offering a competitive salary in line with the market and based on your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we are offering an attractive Bonus/Incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The basic salary is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 49.627 per year).
Contact: Cornelia Walch, Staffing Manager