| || Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Principal Consultant, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
A global role that is part of a new internal consulting practice with responsibility for leading internal consulting specialists to deliver strategic consulting programs, driving operational efficiencies and implementing business change. Leading the portfolio of consulting programs and projects globally and cross divisionally across the diverse functionality of Commercial, Scientific and Operational Services Practices, ensuring effective Project Management (PMO) and Business Process Transformation (BPT). Ensuring that the internal customer relationship is proactively managed and the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Support the Head of Consulting to drive the strategic plan for PLS Operational Consulting
o Work with Account Managers, BSE leads and internal customers (Global functions, regional management and country management) and PLS practices to understand the consulting opportunity pipeline and work to convert this into customer projects
o Build and manage key stakeholder relationships, initiating sales processes with internal customers
o Identify opportunities to expand Consulting offerings and develop service offerings to customers
o Develop consulting tools and methodologies for delivering consulting project opportunities
• Build, organize and sustain multi-disciplinary teams – internal customer, functional, IT, third party
• Manage and drive major internal customer transformation programs and projects
• Will involve travel to Novartis locations (approx 12-14 weeks per year) to meet internal customers and provide project oversight where required.
• Line manage local consulting resources, as the team develops, including:
o Lead consultants
o Senior consultants
o Consulting resources secured through flex arrangement, including the commercial management processes necessary to ensure that we use those resources on priority projects that deliver commensurate value to Novartis
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.
| || The ideal candidate will have:
- Post Graduate Degree in business, engineering, finance, or economics from top institute
- Fluency in English is prerequisite, while knowledge European languages would be an advantage
- Extensive experience (12-15 years) in managing multi-functional Projects, consulting assignment, Programs & change Management with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid presentation skills
- Demonstrate strong classroom training and one-on-one coaching skills
- Experience in working in Top 5 consulting companies
- Excellent communication, people management, stakeholders management and leadership skills
- Ability to ensure service focus across a complex people intensive and functionally-dispersed organization
- Solid project delivery experience; having successfully managed or led complex, multi-function/multi-stakeholder projects in a large corporate environment
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.