| || Job Summary:
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Principal Consultant, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
A global role that is part of a new internal consulting practice with responsibility for leading internal consulting specialists to deliver strategic consulting programs, driving operational efficiencies and implementing business change. Leading the portfolio of consulting programs and projects globally and cross divisionally across the diverse functionality of Commercial, Scientific and Operational Services Practices, ensuring effective Project Management (PMO) and Business Process Transformation (BPT). Ensuring that the internal customer relationship is proactively managed and the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Support the Head of Consulting to drive the strategic plan for PLS Operational Consulting
o Work with Account Managers, BSE leads and internal customers (Global functions, regional management and country management) and PLS practices to understand the consulting opportunity pipeline and work to convert this into customer projects
o Build and manage key stakeholder relationships, initiating sales processes with internal customers
o Identify opportunities to expand Consulting offerings and develop service offerings to customers
o Develop consulting tools and methodologies for delivering consulting project opportunities
• Build, organize and sustain multi-disciplinary teams – internal customer, functional, IT, third party
• Manage and drive major internal customer transformation programs and projects
• Will involve travel to Novartis locations (approx 12-14 weeks per year) to meet internal customers and provide project oversight where required.
• Line manage local consulting resources, as the team develops, including:
o Lead consultants
o Senior consultants
o Consulting resources secured through flex arrangement, including the commercial management processes necessary to ensure that we use those resources on priority projects that deliver commensurate value to Novartis
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Prague:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have:
- Post Graduate Degree in business, engineering, finance, or economics from top institute
- Fluency in English is prerequisite, while knowledge European languages would be an advantage
- Extensive experience (12-15 years) in managing multi-functional Projects, consulting assignment, Programs & change Management with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid presentation skills
- Demonstrate strong classroom training and one-on-one coaching skills
- Experience in working in Top 5 consulting companies
- Excellent communication, people management, stakeholders management and leadership skills
- Ability to ensure service focus across a complex people intensive and functionally-dispersed organization
- Solid project delivery experience; having successfully managed or led complex, multi-function/multi-stakeholder projects in a large corporate environment
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.