| || 212373BR |
| || Lab Technician (m/f) |
| || SANDOZ |
| || NTO BTDM |
| || Austria |
| || Schaftenau |
| || Austria Sandoz GmbH, Plant Schaftenau, Langkampfen |
| || Quality |
| || Full Time |
| || Regular |
| || We are looking for various labs and have multiple positions open.
• Depending on the area you will be working in, we require experience in different instrumental analytical methods (e.g. HPLC, ELISA, GC/MS, wet chemistry, titration, KF, UV, IR, NMR etc.)
• Independent accomplishment, evaluation and documentation of analysis (according to the ap-plied methods)
• Development, Optimization and validation of analytical methods
• Ensure compliance with GMP guidelines and standard operating procedures when evaluating, documenting and archiving analytical methods
• Development and implementation of standard working procedures (SOPs)
| || At Sandoz, we are reaching new heights in patient access. As part of Sandoz, we believe everyone should have access to the medicines they need, no matter who they are or where they live. By join-ing us, you really can help to make a world of difference for patients worldwide. We are currently looking for lab technicians for areas such as Analytics, Pharmaceutical Development, Process Development or Quality.
• Education: You successfully completed your chemical or biological education (bachelor or professional education, or finished apprenticeship)
• Languages: Qualified German and English skills
• Experience: You have ideally gained first experience within pharmaceutical or similar industry and with GMP guidelines. You are interested in analytical and chemical tasks and enjoy working in international teams within a communicative and dynamic environment. You are ready for further personal and professional development as well as able to work independently and precisely. Learning new methods and assuming new tasks meets your natural curiosity and your ambition for new challenges. Good IT skills are required.
We are offering a competitive salary in line with the market and based on your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we are offering an attractive Bonus/Incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The basic salary is composed of the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 34.142,50 per year), plus potentially a market oriented excess payment.