| || Title: SAP HR Specialist, Novartis, Prague
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard
work and commitment? Look no further, apply today.
Novartis and its associated companies are continuously looking for talented employees globally. We are engaged in advance preparation for potential position openings.
Submit your CV/resume today to join our talent pool for the position described below. Please note that you are not applying for a current vacancy, but are submitting your CV/resume for consideration for future, possible opportunities. We look forward to receiving your information.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis
Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus
Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working – Top UK Employer
Pension Scheme, Share Scheme
Paid holidays, Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Employee Recognition Scheme
Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The purpose of this role is to provide second level expert services for employees, managers and HR community in region Europe in the area of Access Management, Organization Management, Reporting and Interfaces from and to SAP HR and act as a subject matter expert for these services.
• Ensure delivery of consulting service within areas in scope to various stakeholders
• Acts as the Topic Expert for assigned application/service area
• Answering queries concerning best practices and the use and navigation of SAP HR applications and other HR systems/tools
• Is familiar with functionality of global systems and HR Global Data Definition and standards
• Responsible to escalate requests that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate experts
• Train new associates of HR Services team on PA, OM, ESS/MSS, global systems & related global HR processes.
Novartis is an Equal Opportunity Employer