| || SAP OM (Organisation Management) Specialist, Novartis, Prague
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard
work and commitment? Look no further, apply today.
Novartis and its associated companies are continuously looking for talented employees globally. We are engaged in advance preparation for potential position openings.
Submit your CV/resume today to join our talent pool for the position described below. Please note that you are not applying for a current vacancy, but are submitting your CV/resume for consideration for future, possible opportunities. We look forward to receiving your information.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis
Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus
Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working – Top UK Employer
Pension Scheme, Share Scheme
Paid holidays, Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Employee Recognition Scheme
Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The purpose of this role is to provide second level expert services for employees, managers and HR community in Europe in the area of Organisation Management and act as a subject matter expert for this area.
• Take care of answering complex queries and transactions which could not be solved by HR Customer Care team
• Act as subject matter expert for SAP Organization Management module
• Provide training to HR Customer Care team in order to increase their first contact resolution rate
• Responsible to escalate requests that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate experts e.g Tier 3
• Contribute to Knowledge Base and Nimbus
• Contribute for projects in scope for HR AUS Team
• Ensure compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
• Provide support for the transition period
• Systems: SAP HR, ESS/MSS, Telephony, Ticketing tool
Novartis is an Equal Opportunity Employer