| || • Provides to the Site the specialist knowledge, as Subject Matter Expert, of specific biopharmaceutical drug substance processes or process technologies (upstream/downstream process, cell culture fermentation, chromatographic separation etc.)
• Oversees processes and standards from the technology perspective to maintain and improve existing and to implement new innovative manufacturing technologies.
• Assures that the necessary benchmark is done internally and externally
• Participate in the definition and selection of pharmaceutical equipment, through providing input to User Requirements (URS)
• Provide the necessary training and education on related technologies to process experts, product stewards and operators.
• Supports process experts and product stewards in trouble shooting.
• Acts as Single Point of Contact (SPoC) for the interface with global MS&T network and with the technical development organization.
• Designs and controls optimization projects relevant to his/her specific expertise.
| || • Education: University degree (MSc. or PhD) in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering or equivalent degree
• Languages: German and English fluent
• Experience: 5+ years of professional experience in biopharmaceutical manufacturing/ manufacturing science and technology/ technical development. Proven understanding of up- and downstream technologies (fermentation, chromatographic separation, etc.). Knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements across multiple health authorities. Thorough experience in computerized systems and fundamental understanding of applied statistics (MS-office, SAP, Minitab, JMP, etc.). Expert in reviewing and writing (technical) programs and reports.
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. Moreover we offer attractive fringe benefits (e.g. profit sharing for all employees, modern company pension, childcare facility, training possibilities and global career opportunities). In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 48.707,40 euros.
Contact: Cornelia Walch, Staffing Manager