| || Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today.
Novartis and its associated companies are continuously looking for talented employees globally. We are engaged in advance preparation for potential position openings.
Submit your CV/resume today to join our talent pool for the position described below. Please note that you are not applying for a current vacancy, but are submitting your CV/resume for consideration for future, possible opportunities. We look forward to receiving your information.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
The purpose of the HR Customer Care Specialist/Expert is to provide services in the area of HR systems & operations to employees, managers and HR community in an assigned country(ies) to create a positive customer experience through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress and engaging customers with a courteous and professional attitude.
This Job Offers:
• Regional scope of responsibility & joining one big global HR family
• Opportunity to become a cultural ambassador within a multinational HR organization
• Ownership of processes, driving standardization and continuous improvement initiatives
• Opportunity to become a Regional Topic Expert and trainer
• Participation on regional and global projects
• Cross-functional & cross domain development opportunities
• Possibility of part-time work schedule
• Provide rapid, high quality and validated response/support to HR related queries and requests
• Take ownership for queries and be responsible for case opening and closing (end to end) and provide the first and final point of contact for the customer
• Maintain HR data via SAP system
• Escalate requests that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate experts
• Contribute to Knowledge Base for countries in scope
• Contribute to projects in scope for HR Customer Care Team
• Ensure compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation
• Provide support for the transition period
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
• Systems used: SAP, ESS/MSS, Telephony, Ticketing tool
What makes NGSC special?
Attractive office location (next to Pankrác metro station and Arkády shopping mall)
State-of-the art office & meeting facilities
Truly multinational and dynamic organization, multicultural environment and cross-functional hub location
(more than 22 nationalities working in the office at the moment)
Benefits of Working for Novartis
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
• Pension/risk life insurance scheme
• 5 weeks paid holiday
• Cafeteria employee benefit program
• Public transportation allowance
• Plus additional benefits