| || 178641BR |
| || SPONTANEOUS APPLICATION - TECHNICAL OPERATIONS POSITIONS |
| || ALCON |
| || MFG/TECH OPERATIONS AL |
| || Belgium |
| || Puurs |
| || S.A. Alcon-Couvreur N.V. |
| || Technical Operations |
| || Full Time |
| || Regular |
| || A health care company with global reach. A product pipeline filled to the brim. A team committed to scientific advancement. Think what's possible. Novartis and its associated companies are always looking for talented employees globally. We are engaged in advance preparation for potential position openings.
Alcon is the world leader in the development and sale of innovative ophthalmological care products, and is the second-largest division of the Novartis group, with strong growth and exciting future prospects.
We develop, produce and market surgical equipment and devices, pharmaceutical eye drops and eye care products for the treatment of conditions and diseases of the eye. Our broad product range represents the strongest portfolio in the eye care industry.
Alcon business profile:
• World leader in ophthalmological care
• Products marketed in 180 countries
• Net sales of USD 10.5 billion
• Employs 23,000 people in 75 countries
Alcon’s Belgian branch is made up of a commercial organization with offices in Vilvoorde and our production site in Puurs. The Puurs site houses three distinct production units: Custom Paks® (custom-made procedure packs for eye surgery), visco-elastics & ointments and the manufacturing of sterile ophthalmic solutions. The Puurs facility is also a European distribution center serving 120 countries and employs more than 1000 people.
Alcon Puurs is looking forward for you to join the technical operations talent pool. Submit your CV/resume now. Please note that you are not applying for a current vacancy, but are submitting your CV/resume for consideration for future, possible opportunities. We look forward to receiving your information.
Novartis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
| || The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. |
| || • You have a master's degree in pharmacy, bioengineering, industrial engineering or a similar field.
• A first experience in manufacturing or engineering is an asset.
• You augment your critical thinking capacity with your analytical mindset.
• Additionally you are also characterized by precision, creativity and the ability to assimilate material in depth.
• Furthermore you would describe yourself as a driven team player with a strong degree of autonomy.
• You are a true entrepreneur with good communication and linguistic skills (Dutch/English).
• A pleasant working environment in a growing company that puts people first.
• Variety in the tasks of the job.
• A large number of learning opportunities.
• Flexible working hours.
• A stimulating and dynamic culture.