| || - Achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within a given territory.
- Meet or exceed sales targets (Sales Growth/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets (quantity & Quality) through face to face and meetings and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget
- Promote defined products according to campaign briefs and policies
- Ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge and understanding of priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, check market segmentation, use of the ECRS, and timely processing of territory business expenses (AV and personal)
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams, coordinate cycles visits with co-detailing colleagues in order to understand, maximise and drive territory achievements.