| || |
Sales Operations Specialist: Analytics
Play a key role in enabling the sales organisation to achieve strategic initiatives and drive productivity.
You’ll have the opportunity to deal with people from a variety of nationalities and cultures by providing operations support to Illumina's European sales team. Working within a small team you will actively improve the productivity, effectiveness, efficiency, ROI and job satisfaction of Illumina sales reps and managers.
Like you, we know the importance your role and offer you a collaborative and supportive environment in which you are actively encouraged to continually develop your own skills and knowledge. If you want to make a difference, Illumina’s mission is to improve human health by unlocking the power of the genome - If that inspires you, let’s talk.
You’ll join a culture fuelled by innovation, collaboration and openness, helping change lives by driving advancements in life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging markets. Your new colleagues are all deeply passionate about what they do, knowing that our work has the power to improve lives.
All about the role
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with finance department to drive accurate reporting, and efficient distribution of sales reports to the sales organisation
- Track and analyse key metrics
- Implement and manages reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com (SFDC), ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business
- Provides support in managing SFDC
- SFDC database audits & maintenance
- Sales administration process improvement projects
- Beta testing and providing feedback on pre-launch sales admin tools
- General sales administration and support functions for Illumina sales reps and managers.
All about you
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- 2-plus years in a Business Analyst or similar role
- Excellent attention to detail, working to a high level of accuracy.
- Previous experience within a client or customer facing role (e.g. sales, sales operations, customer service or commercial support) is preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- First rate verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with multiple departments to execute mutually beneficial solutions.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to targets or deadlines.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com is a plus
All about us:
Headquartered in San Diego, California, Illumina (NASDAQ: ILMN), is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of next-generation life science tools and integrated systems for large-scale analysis of genetic variation and biological function. These systems are enabling studies that were not even imaginable just a few years ago, and moving us closer to the realization of personalized medicine. With the innovative advances in our sequencing technologies, we are rapidly impacting the clinical market in areas such as reproductive health and oncology. The expanding Illumina oncology portfolio of next- generation sequencing NGS and microarray technologies is revolutionizing cancer genomics research. Our customers include a broad range of academic, government, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and other leading institutions around the globe.
Illumina has experienced phenomenal growth from $10 million in revenues in 2002 to over $1.8 billion in 2014. Forbes named Illumina #1 on the 2009 list of 25 Fastest-Growing Technology Companies in the United States, the second time over a three year period that Forbes ranked Illumina #1 on its list of rapidly growing technology companies. Illumina was also named #1 smartest company in the world as part of MIT’s 2014 Technology Review. As of August 2014, the company had a $24 billion market capitalization.
Potential candidates should register their interest using the reference 6796BR to Illumina’s career website: http://www.illumina.com/company/careers/search-jobs.html