| || 8807BR |
| || Warehouser 3rd Shift |
| || KraftHeinz in Mason Ohio location has an open position for a 3rd shift Warehouser, 11pm to 7am Sunday to Thursday or Monday to Friday. We are seeking a dependable team player, who is passionate about condiments!|
Tasks You'll Juggle:
- Staging ingredients, moving packaging and product for production runs, maintaining housekeeping in the department
- Receiving products, PRI (back to location), moving product around in order to comply with FIFO (first in – first out) procedure, printing locations from WMS for the product that is being staged, making movements in the system to reflect correct locations for product being stored in the warehouse
- Helping with 5S and other projects, informs inventory specialist of potential or on-going inventory problems, works closely with lead and/or supervisor to ensure production requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Inspecting locations in his / her designated area to ensure product safety by changing pallets (as needed), changing slip sheets and covering all ingredients and film, assists in implementing new procedures and processes for continuous improvement throughout the plant.
| || |
- HS diploma or equivalent is required
- Prior experience in a warehouse, shipping/receiving, logistics environment is required
- Prior forklift certification preferred
| || Mason, OH |
| || Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance. |
| || 11-Apr-2018|