| || Technical Staff - Software |
| || Halifax, NS |
| || Regular, Full Time |
| || Lockheed Martin Canada Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) is Canada's most successful Combat System Integrator specializing in large sophisticated integration projects. We take advantage of advanced engineering practices and modern technologies to design, develop and integrate combat systems. We are seeking employees with exceptional technical skills to become part of our success story. As a member of our team, the successful candidate contributes to our key projects as follows:
Work within a distributed team supporting Lockheed Martin Canada RMS requirements management and engineering tools; more particularly in the area of scripting for toolsets such as DOORS, Redmine, Jira and Solomon Teamware System (STS). Will work closely with the project staff to define, implement, and maintain the engineering toolset that supports a large scale Naval maintenance project.
| || Perform Software Engineering tasks in support of the Combat System Integrator (CSI) In Service Support (ISS) Team. Specific duties include the following:
• Debug and implement software corrections to problem reports related to engineering tool sets such as DOORS, Redmine, Jira and STS
• DXL and Ruby scripting to provide requirements management, traceability, verification and the gathering of metrics, required by the CSI ISS program
• Support toolsets users in the creation of modules, import of information, export of information, linking, etc.
| || • 1-3 years of professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related discipline; Computer science Electrical engineering, Software Engineering
• Experience with DOORS, Redmine, Jira, STS and/or similar tool sets scripting
• Experience with structured software change management and release process
• In-depth knowledge of general scripting methodologies
• Knowledge of Rhapsody Gateway that allows transfer of information between DOORS and Redmine, Jira and/or STS
• Knowledge of Subversion (SVN) software versioning application.
| || 2287BR |