| || - Develop local medical affairs strategy in line with the global strategy, local insights and market conditions, and secure implementation of planned Medical Affairs activities within the designated therapy area(s).
- Coordinate scientific meeting, symposia, congresses, Continuous Medical Education (CME) and other medical / scientific exchange and engagement activities which could bring additional value to the relevant therapy area; develop strategic engagement plan(s) for local customer-facing medical activities and events, and ensure timely execution of planned medical affairs activities in an efficient and compliant way.
- Ensure MA associates establish and maintain professional and credible relationships with thought leaders / external experts and academic centers.
-Prioritize and define activities to meet scientific and medical needs and clinical care gaps within the designated TA; ensure that the Medical Affairs plan captures defined activities and priorities.
- Ensure medical enquiries are responded to in a high quality, timely manner, and in accordance with applicable standards; establish standard response documents as appropriate, for frequently asked questions.
- Provide medical/scientific input into the development and execution of clinical trial or clinical research related activities, including initiation and oversight of clinical studies / clinical research within the respective therapeutic area. Develop local strategy for Non Interventional Studies/Investigator Initiated Trial activities.
- Approve publication plan / publications as necessary.
| || Advanced degree in related discipline, e.g. MD, PhD, Other Fluent in English and local language, both written and spoken
• A minimum of 4 years working in a clinical or pharmaceutical/ biopharmaceutical environment and solid knowledge on drug development and clinical research.
• Experience in developing and maintaining expert knowledge for the assigned TA, and in medical research in general.
• Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment and the role of Medical Affairs to advance the medical and scientific objectives of a pharmaceutical company.
• Demonstrated expertise in the scientific methods applied to clinical research and current legislative/regulatory controls applicable to this research.
•Leadership, management and planning skills.
• Prior experience in managing min 1-2 medical/scientific associates is desired