About Kendra Scott
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion, and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts, and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward customer advocates to carry out the Kendra Scott culture in our stores and communities. You will experience a fast growing multi-channel business that values customers and employees. Your experience here will give you the opportunity to sharpen your strengths through on the job training and help you learn new skills in retail, management and the many departments that support a growing organization
What will you do?
- Go above and beyond to create an unforgettable customer service experience
- You will act as an advocate for Kendra Scott both in the store and the community
- Act as a stylist and personal shopper by using your creativity to build entire looks using Kendra Scott jewelry
- Build the Kendra Scott brand in your community through participation in trunk shows, charity events, and team volunteer outings
- Understand and participate in inventory procedures
- Know the details of upcoming events, actively participate in event execution, and network with customers to share event leads with the Community Relations and Events Manager
- Participate in monthly product training meetings
- Have an enthusiastic approach to help cultivate a culture of camaraderie among fellow employees and customers
- Proactively assists in store opening/closing duties
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Retail experience is preferred but not required.
- A real passion for living and representing the three pillars of Kendra Scott
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to think and act quickly while maintaining a polished composure under any circumstance
- The willingness to throw a helping hand into anything is always a plus
- Instinctual dedication to provide the highest level of customer service no matter what.
- An enthusiasm for fashion, keeping up with trends and styling Kendra Scott products
The Good Stuff
- 401 K Plan – Subject to eligibility.
- Commission based on store performance.
- Everyday 60% discount on select products.
- Family Fund – assistance for employees facing financial hardships.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life insurance - Subject to eligibility.
- Paid holidays and 1.5x hourly rate for holidays worked - Subject to eligibility.
- Paid Time Off.
- Parental Leave.
- Referral Bonus up to $700.
- Two paid days for team philanthropic volunteering.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.