| || 1270728BR |
| || Manager, Logistics Operations |
| || Canada |
| || Alberta |
| || Rocky View |
| || 261039 Wagon Wheel Cresent |
| || Full Time |
| || Walmart Canada operates a growing chain of more than 410 stores nationwide serving more than 1.2 million customers each day. Walmart Canada’s flagship online store, www.walmart.ca, is visited by 750,000 customers daily. With more than 85,000 associates, Walmart Canada is one of Canada’s largest employers and is ranked one of the country’s top 10 most influential brands. Walmart Canada’s extensive philanthropy program is focused on supporting Canadian families in need, and since 1994 Walmart has donated and raised more than $300 million to Canadian charities. Additional information can be found at www.walmartcanada.ca, www.facebook.com/walmartcanada and at twitter.com/@walmartcanada |
| || To provide performance and relationship management to one or more Distribution Center network operations through serving, supporting, instructing, and directing Walmart partners and internal/external cross-functional teams towards the efficient and effective flow and storage of goods in order to meet our customers’ requirements. |
| || |
- Work collaboratively with our DC operations teams for one or more DC networks, tracking actual results to plan, and providing the necessary support and direction towards meeting or exceeding budget targets.
- Work collaboratively with our DC operations teams in creating Level of Service (LOS) and key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for one or more DC networks, tracking actual results to plan, and providing the necessary support and direction towards meeting or exceeding established targets.
- Work collaboratively with our DC operations teams in identifying Continuous Improvement Plans (CIPs) for one or more DC networks, tracking actual results to plan, and providing the necessary support and direction towards meeting or exceeding CIP targeted benefits.
- Contribute to and/or Lead projects with cross functional teams that are aligned to corporate strategies, with specific focus on projects that aim to reduce inventory levels across the business, reduce supply chain lead times, improve product flow, and improve on shelf availability at store level.
- Contribute as a Logistics Team lead to the cross functional planning and coordination of companywide Seasonal Programs and Special Events, striving to balance the expectations of Walmart colleagues with the capabilities of the distribution networks.
- Support one or more DC Networks through regularly scheduled visits to designated DCs during which planned tours and meetings with partner management and team members are conducted and tangible value is derived for both parties.
- Strengthen relationships with internal and external partners, with specific focus on Store Operations and gathering feedback from our customers on how we can improve product flow to the stores, and delivering that feedback up the supply chain to Capacity and Operations Planning colleagues.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of short and long term logistics strategies as well as the 3 to 5 year DC Network growth strategy.
| || |
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience required
| || Distribution Centre |
| || Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law. |