|Job 1 of 1|
| || Asst St Mgr (ASM)-lanebryant |
| || L6817 : Walden Galleria-LaneBryant |
| || Buffalo |
| || New York |
| || 14225 |
| || 5488BR |
| || Accepting Applications |
| || |
OVERVIEW: ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Assistant Managers are required to:
- Analyze the business and create/communicate clear action plans that optimize results
- Drive to achieve Store Goals for the Year/Month/Week/Day/Segment
- Build a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Guest
- Ensure implementation of Lane Bryant selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Ensure business is driven by each segment with the Roles Leader program
- Event Planning and Execution
- Ensure proper floorset execution to current visual brand standards
- Ensure effective execution of all operational activities/tasks
- Ensure all communications are shared with Store Leaders and Associates
- Oversee merchandise flow/freight processes
- Assist in managing controllable expenses
- Maintain policies and procedures and overall Store controls including Loss prevention/safety
- Support and execute company test initiatives
- Accountable for contributing to the efforts to prevent shrink and safety awareness
- Coach and maximize the abilities of all Associates
- Ensure each Associate completes on boarding and all required training programs
- Ensure proper scheduling to optimize Store Payroll
- Network and Recruit Associate level candidates
| || |
- Proven ability to deliver sales results
- Strong communication, supervisory and customer service skills
- 1- 3 years of specialty retail experience
- Prior management or sales management experience preferred
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.