| || 1775BR |
| || Communications Director |
| || Fulltime-Regular |
| || Communications |
| || Latham, NY |
| || This position is responsible for leading, developing, and communicating, both verbally and written, the strategic corporate communications programs, including company messaging, internally and externally, which includes branding, marketing, business operations, intra/internet systems, as well as community and investor relations.|
- Serves as the company's lead to develop the communications strategies and core materials required to support corporate external communications.
- Research, write and edit internal communication documents or emails
- Drive all internal corporate communications, including presentations for company-wide meetings, employee communications, features on MyAngio
- Manage all external corporate communications, including press releases (business, product, and web-only), investor relationsDraft internal and external communications and correspondence for company senior level leaders and executives
- Helps effectively guide the organization in strategic communications and public relations efforts.
- Assists in the strategic development of a corporate web strategy and branding, including external and internal webpages and social media.
- Works cross-functionally in the company, collaborating with various departments, such as Product Management, IT, R&D, Marketing Communications, Human Resources and executive leadership ensuring delivery of high quality communication materials.
- Responsible for expert writing and editing of communications and public relations collaterial, including press releases, fliers and brochures.
- Responds to and/or directs all internal Internet based inquires.
- Provides content to the organization's intra and internet to increase the effectiveness and impact for employees and customers.
- Plan and create strategies, tactics, activities and materials for the purpose of conveying message to employees.
- Works closely with IT and Sales for developing, maintaining, and expanding the AngioSuite database.
- Develop and implement plans to emphasize brand awareness.
- Maintains knowledge and awareness of trends and developments in company industry, ensuring continuous improvement, and a high level of quality marketing and media materials.
- Coordinates communication with outside vendors, such as advertising agencies to achieve our overall marketing goals, investor relations, local media, newspaper, television and other press related information..
- Partners with Product Management & Sales in authoring, editing, and proofing all marketing materials (sales brochures, direct mail, advertising, etc.) as requested.
- Maintains a database of bankers, investors, and potential investors for communication purposes
- May be responsible for managing and developing direct reports.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Individual Contributor - Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
| || |
- Bachelor's Level of Degree in the Business Administration, English, or Communication field of study
- 10 years of demonstrated experience in relatied field, such as Media, Marketing, Communications, and/or Public Relations.
| || |
- Excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills
- Multi-channel, multi-media experience
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrates ability to work autonomously, exercising appropriate discretion and judgment
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally as business needs demand
- Must be able to read, write and speakf fluently and proficiently in the English language
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance, instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
| || The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.|
While performing the duties of this job:
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- Exposure to standard office environment
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to regularly sit and stand for extended periods of time; walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, and lift frequently
- This position requires some travel up to 15% of the time
| || As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, AngioDynamics will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.|
The company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed,or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.