Participate In Pulmonology in-patient care and in patient consultation services. Participate In Pulmonology and private faculty clinics. Supervise and teach students and residents in both inpatient and outpatient care. Participate In academic activities in the areas of education, clinical care and research. Candidate will be expected to adhere to institutional and departmental policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with HIP AA and billing regulations. Demonstrate professionalism in accordance with Paul L. Foster School of Medicine Declaration of Faculty Professional Responsibilities.
• M.D. or D.O.
• Licensed In Texas, or eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas
• Board Certified In Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
• Board Certified or eligible in Pulmonology
• Candidate must be capable of teaching Medical Students, Residents
• Completion of a Fellowship in Pulmonology
• Candidate must be a good team player