| || Analyst |
| || 12680BR |
| || Lubbock |
| || Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr |
| || HSC - Lubbock |
| || Payment Services Lbk |
| || Analyzes and coordinates office services such as personnel, budget preparation and control, fiscal affairs, equipment utilization, records control, and special management studies. |
| || |
- Review PCard Transactions, review and approve Travel Vouchers, while maintaining a working knowledge of PCard and travel rules, operating policies and regulations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Online Travel System and the Citibank PCard program.
- Manage the Swift Card program.
| || Other duties as assigned. |
| || Bachelor's degree in job related field plus one year of related experience; OR a combination of related education and/or experience to equal five (5) years. |
| || |
- Knowledge of Banner and/or SciQuest e-Procurement system.
- Knowledge, experience or use of the Texas State travel and/or PCard Systems and procedures.
- Bookkeeping and or account reconciliation experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
| || As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran. |
| || No |
| ||Cover Letter |
Resume / CV
| || Full Time |
| || Hourly |
| || 13.41 |
| || Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage. |
| || Up to 25% |
| || Day |
| || No |
| || Clerical/Secretarial |
| || 12/20/2018|