Travelport - Job details
Apply to job
Save to cart
Business Development Mgnr-Hospitality-Partner Marketing Inside Sales
Auto req ID
Regular - Full Time
US - ATLANTA - HQ
US - PARSIPPANY
US - NEW YORK
Sales & Business Development
1. Travelport. Inspiring travel!
Inspiring Travel! Driving innovation and unveiling technology, applications & relationships that inspire the travel supply chain. Constantly innovating, focused on our customer’s needs, passionate about customer success – this is Travelport.
Travelport powers the travel industry on a global scale by connecting buyers and sellers through agency, online and corporate channels. With a presence in over 170 countries, approximately 3,500 employees and a 2012 net revenue of more than 2.0 billion U.S. dollars, Travelport is comprised of the global distribution system (GDS) business, which includes the Galileo™ and Worldspan™ GDS platforms, its Airline IT Solutions business and a joint venture ownership of eNett™. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, with a large global office in Langley, UK, Travelport is a privately owned company.
Decades of innovation in travel – and we’re just getting started!
2. What we do each day:
The Commercial Partner Marketing organization is part of the fast-growing Hospitality division. The main purpose of the team is to sell Travelport’s advertising products, which enable travel suppliers to better market and promote their products. These include but are not limited to contextually targeted display and text advertising; product descriptions and product branding; and up sell and other promotional offers.
Hospitality, and therefore Partner Marketing, is one of the key initiatives within Travelport profiting from continuous investment, contributing to the aggressive growth plans set out for this area of the business.
3. Purpose Statement:
Travelport is seeking a dynamic self-starter to join our Partner Marketing team as Business Development Manager - Inside Sales. This position focuses on selling and renewing advertising and building compelling marketing solutions for travel suppliers on our world leading Global Distribution System platforms. This position is virtually based.
Main Accountabilities: (Outline a list of the main accountabilities for the role)
· Through consultative selling analyze customer needs and make advertising recommendations to close new business
· Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets in assigned Inside Sales territory.
· Drive new business sales through cold calling, email, telephone, referrals, and qualified leads to exceed sales targets.
· Grow revenues through renewal and re-contract sales to assigned Inside Sales territory customers through consultative selling, identifying up-sell and additional sales opportunities.
· Maintain accurate CRM database and pipeline forecasts
4. Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Training, Education:
· Strong communication skills and the ability to present a range of advertising opportunities to General Manager, Director of Sales, or Director of Revenue
· Ability to sell value, overcome objections, and close sales with customers
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple proposals and projects
· Self-starter and able to work independently and is also a team player
· Top sales performer in previous assignment including new business sales
· 5 years sales experience, preferably in advertising or the hospitality industry, particularly in the B2B/online environment
· Customer satisfaction, professionalism, and service skills are essential
· ORACLE CRM and Microsoft Office Suite preferred
Apply to job
Save to cart
Travelport is an Equal Opportunity Employer.