| || Correctional Business Asst |
| || 10144BR |
| || Lubbock |
| || Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr |
| || HSC - Correctional Managed Health Care |
| || RMF- LTC |
| || Performs responsible and complex duties associated with a specialized function of a section of clerical employees in a correctional institution |
| || * Schedule specialty appointments for offender-patients at on-site and/or off-site locations|
* Communicate with team members and supervisor in a timely manner utilizing a direct, complete and adequate information exchange that consists of objective information
* Communicate to colleagues and supervisor, all instances of appointments and/or clinics revised, canceled or rescheduled. Revise schedules, transportation arrangements and pending lists based on these changes.
* Monitor timely scheduling and completion of all appointments based on access to care requirements; reschedule appointments as necessary; monitor pending lists for each specialty.
* Maintain offender-patient records, clinic schedules and logs for all appointments scheduled.
* Respond to all incoming telephone calls, emails fax transmissions and requests made in person regarding specialty appointments.
* Request medical records, radiology reports and other pertinent health documents as necessary for appointments.
* Process clinic charge sheets for each specialty service in an accurate and timely manner.
| || * Other duties as assigned by supervisor |
| || Education: A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Experience: Three years progressively responsible clerical experience. Additional education and/or related experience to equal three years may substitute on a year for year basis. |
| || At least one year experience in patient services in a clinic or hospital setting.|
Basic Computer Skills
| || As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran. |
| || Full Time |
| || Hourly |
| || 10.65 (Negotiable) |
| || Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage. |
| || None |
| || Day |
| || No |
| || Clerical/Secretarial |
| || 03/13/2018|