TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 85,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 22 million customers. We’re an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
We’re recognized as an extraordinary place to work that embraces diversity, where everyone is respected and valued. TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, with many exciting and challenging career opportunities in our four key businesses: :
Infrastructure Operations is a 7/24 Service Availability (Dual Site Coverage) department responsible for providing frontline support and monitoring of the Banks mainframe, distributed and network environments. The primary focus of the team is system surveillance and reacting to any/all anomalies that are presented through a variety of monitoring tools for the Banks mission critical platforms. We are looking for self-motivated and focused individuals who enjoy a fast paced environment requiring attention to detail.
The Enterprise Environment Surveillance Team is responsible for providing front line monitoring and support of mission critical, client server based applications (EasyWeb, WebBroker, Wallstreet, Internet/Intranet sites, Retail Internet Banking, etc), System-i (AS/400) and Network Infrastructure support (LAN, WAN).
· Execution of system/application maintenance functions
· Incident and Change Management as well as enterprise surveillance of the associated components in these environments
· Areas of support include application, database architecture, hardware/operating systems and network communications equipment
· The position entails creating Incident tickets, understanding and complying with Change and Problem Management policies
· The candidate is expected to act as the focal point for all exceptions, ensuring incidents are resolved promptly mitigating impact to TDBG
· Technology Degree/Diploma or equivalent work experience
· CCNA, CCNP and ITIL certifications are a definite asset to this position
· The successful candidate must be a strong team player
· Self motivated and highly organized
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment
· Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening) are essential in order to interact effectively with support groups, clients and vendors
· Candidates should possess a sound understanding of distributed (AIX, LINUX, WINTEL, SUN) and network environments (TCP/IP, Cisco routers/switches) including basic telecommunications concepts
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. if you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.