TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 85,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 22 million customers. We’re an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
We’re recognized as an extraordinary place to work that embraces diversity, where everyone is respected and valued. TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, with many exciting and challenging career opportunities in our four key businesses: :
Within Wealth Management Technology Solutions, the TDAM Technology organization is aligned to the TD Asset Management business and works closely with its business partners in project prioritization, initiation, implementation and support of vendor and in-house technology solutions.The organization consists of both Development and Support teams which operate very closely together. TDAM Development works primarily in a Microsoft environment and delivers/maintains Trading, Portfolio Management, CRM, Risk and Compliance and other desktop and web based applications which integrate through the proprietary TDAM Data Hub environment.Through a combination of in-house systems development and working with leading technology partners, the team delivers multi-tier solutions that drive the functions of the business, including:
The candidate provides senior technical leadership to the TDAM Development team and will become the technical subject matter expert for the proprietary Data Hub.The candidate will also play a key role in Change Management, and will have proven proficiency and knowledge in TD's SDLC.Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work effective in a team environment are also a must.The candidate will also have some direct interaction with various levels of TDAM business personnel (including business analysts, management and other groups across the business).
The role requires a strong ability to perform effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, working environment.Specific responsibilities require the candidate to:
- deliver development solutions for interface enhancements and back-end SQL coding for a variety of TDAM software products
- contribute in all aspect of application support including securities' resolution, SQL outages and data transformation (not excluding transfer)
- maintain design standards to fall within the scope of alignment application architecture
- review technical deliverables throughout detailed design and development to ensure quality adherence and identify gaps or redesign requirements as needed
- provide SME opinion regarding development of component design and application deployment through various phases of the design and development lifecycle
- follow coding standards and participate in code reviews
- perform testing and quality assurance
- promote research and development
- contribute to technical documentation and functional specifications
- ensure appropriate security & privacy levels are established and maintained in line with current TD Privacy and TRM&IS conventions.
- foster a positive work environment that promotes quality, business service, and teamwork.
- always be prepared to work flexible hours and available after hours as required based on service level expectations
- Expert in .Net (C#), ASP.Net development experience
- Expert in MS SQL Server 2005-2012 development experience
- Knowledge of MS SSRS, SharePoint, MOSS
- Knowledge and ability in object-oriented software design and development
- Knowledge of code management tools such as MKS and VSS
- Experience working with vendor products
- Experience using standard SDLC methods and tools
- Ability to work with limited direction and minimal supervision
- Highly organized, customer oriented
- Keen willingness to promote knowledge sharing
- Minimum 8 years experience in software development environment
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. if you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.