TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 85,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 22 million customers. We’re an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
We’re recognized as an extraordinary place to work that embraces diversity, where everyone is respected and valued. TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, with many exciting and challenging career opportunities in our four key businesses: :
Enterprise IT Operations is a dual site 7/24 Service Availability department responsible for providing frontline support and monitoring of the Bank’s mainframe, distributed and network environments. The primary focus of the team is system surveillance and reacting to anomalies that are presented through a variety of monitoring tools for the Bank’s mission critical platforms. We are looking for self-motivated and focused individuals who enjoy a fast paced environment requiring attention to detail.
- A Service Availability Representative within Operations is responsible for providing frontline monitoring and support of the Bank's Mainframe Systems, File Transmissions, and Banking applications.
- Batch monitoring and execution of all mainframe applications through CA/7, ensuring SLAs are met and exceptions are addressed.
- Monitoring of the schedules and resolving exceptions of all file transmissions across various platforms such as Connect Direct, TCP/IP and FTP.
- Contributes to Service Management processes such as Incident, problem and change on behalf of Operations.
- Acts as the focal point for all exceptions, ensuring incidents are resolved promptly mitigating impact.
- Strong team player, and self-motivated
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience and a sound understanding of Z Series MVS Mainframe, hardware and Operating system.
- A sound understanding of File Transmission protocol’s such as Secured File Transfer, FTP, TCP/IP and Connect Direct
- Experience with CA/7 batch scheduler
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to partner with peers to complete tasks while fulfilling job requirements.
- Proven track record of delivering results ensuring operational, reputational, and proprietary risks are minimized
- Highly organized and able to prioritize.
- Promote and support an environment that encourages productivity, innovation, teamwork with a high level of professionalism
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with industry and/or business trends
- Self motivated team player with high energy and ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements
- Knowledge of large scale Mainframe, Distributed systems and Batch processing
- Thorough understanding of the core ITIL processes
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. if you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.