TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 85,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 22 million customers. We’re an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
We’re recognized as an extraordinary place to work that embraces diversity, where everyone is respected and valued. TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, with many exciting and challenging career opportunities in our four key businesses: :
The PID Management team has an enterprise wide focus on authentication, authorization, and security compliance. The team is a common interface to both the Security Governance, Audit, for all of Infrastructure Technology Solutions (ITS).
The PID Management team provides Attestation services and monitoring of privileged access. We are involved in most ITS projects, providing Privileged ID approvals, including Unix-based SUDO requests, and Windows Privileged access. PID Management utilizes two applications to track and control privilege access, Certify DirectControl and Cyber-Ark Enterprise Password Vault.
This role will be primarily accountable for providing appropriate approvals for the above by communicating with the privileged ID owners and/or SMEs. Other roles will be protecting the Bank via attestation, user management lifecycles, and devising new processes to streamline existing processes.
· Gain appropriate approvals and process Privileged ID requests (new and renewal). Satisfy requests within the determined service level objectives.
· Provide access and privilege access guidance to requestors, based on knowledge of Unix, Windows, AD, Mainframe, and other technologies.
· Perform and/or oversee attestations for super-user accounts, such as Root, or local-administrator access.
· Clear understand the TRM&IS Access Management standards and ensure processes meet or exceed standards during Audits.
· Work with other groups to help ensure timely removal of IDs.
· Initiate/lead continuous improvement processes that will contribute to improving service and operational excellence to our users.
· Maintain application support documents to ensure that they are reviewed and updated on a periodic basis to reflect any changes/enhancement to applications.
· Assist in performing trend analysis reporting (metrics) to capture and highlight changes in the workload/volumes and provide recommendations for adjustments to accommodate changes.
· Relevant work experience in Access Management
· Knowledge and experience in Unix and/or other technologies preferred
· Unix Shell scripting including BASH/KSH, Perl and Python.
· Good communication in both written and verbal
· General knowledge of Bank and technology standards (e.g., infrastructure, architecture, processes, applications)
· Proactive team player with effective time management skills; ability to work independently, manage multiple deadlines/projects and keep key players informed
· Ability to, research, analyze and problem-solve issues
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. if you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.