TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 85,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 22 million customers. We’re an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
We’re recognized as an extraordinary place to work that embraces diversity, where everyone is respected and valued. TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, with many exciting and challenging career opportunities in our four key businesses: :
The Phone Channel is comprised of over 6500 employees across North America supporting over 50MM annual live customer/client contacts and 200MM+ automated contacts across four lines of business (TD Insurance, Wealth, TD Bank & TDCT including Merchant Services). This is an exciting opportunity to join the Phone Channel Technology Solutions Team to work closely with a variety of business and technology groups to support the delivery of a number of critical projects and initiatives designed to enhance the customer/client and employee experience while driving efficiencies, innovation and reducing costs and increasing revenue.
Incumbent is responsible for a group of production applications. Responsibility, at a high level, includes application availability, reliability, stability , small enhancements.
The Tech team Lead will manage a group of 4-5 individuals who are subject matter experts and a staff of onsite and offshore vendor resources. For both service management and small enhancements, you will be expected to determine the optimum mix of resources (employee, onsite, offshore) and then implement plans that obtain that mix.
· Design, review, and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements. Provide technical leadership during the life of a project / initiative.
Highly experienced with:
· Database Technologies, Solid DBMS skills(SQL,DB2), Data Modelling skills/tools, ETL tools like SSIS, Ab-Initio, DataStage
· Various BI, Analytics and Reporting tools like SSRS, Cubing Services, Cognos, Business Objects, Unstructured BI
· Working knowledge of Websphere and IIS
· Previous experience or working knowledge of Pega or other workflow applications
· Previous experience on working with contact center applications preferred.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. if you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.