TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 85,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 22 million customers. We’re an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
We’re recognized as an extraordinary place to work that embraces diversity, where everyone is respected and valued. TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, with many exciting and challenging career opportunities in our four key businesses: :
TD Insurance is part of TD Bank Group, one of Canada’s largest financial institutions. TD Insurance helps protect clients from the ‘accidents of life’ with a wide range of products including credit protection, life, health, travel, home and auto insurance. With more than three million clients, TD Insurance authorized products and services are available online, over the phone, and through a network of more than 1,000 TD Canada Trust branches.
In Canada, we have two lines of business, General Insurance and Life and Health. Our General Insurance business is one of the top home and auto insurance groups in Canada and the national leader in group insurance and affinity marketing. Our Life and Health business is the number one provider of critical illness insurance and direct life and health insurance in Canada.
At TD Insurance, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. With a Canada-wide workforce of over 4,000 employees and offices in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Alberta, our company is always growing and can help you to grow. TD Insurance offers a stable and dynamic work environment where talent is appreciated and professional development is taken seriously. More than just a job, we offer rewarding careers.
Reporting to the AVP TD Insurance PMO, the successful candidate responsibilities are:
· Direct the TD Insurance Project Management governance and over-site model
· Direct the Change Management/NBPA Governance Framework.
· Accountable for the deployment of standards & best practice governance frameworks aligned to, and compliant with TD EPMO guidelines, standards and practises
· Accountable for the deployment of standards & best practice governance frameworks aligned to, and compliant with TD Change Management/NBPA framework
· Manages the TDI Project Intake framework end-to-end
· Administers the Project Intake Committee
· Provides effective project/program/portfolio success as it relates to governance and quality of TD Insurance project delivery
· Responsible for resolution of issues to advance the PMO project/program/portfolio objectives
· Conducts and reports on project quality assurance reviews
· Supplies Execution Assurance in the delivery of TDI projects through identified frameworks and processes in the deployment of PCO and Project Analyst resources
· Change leader responsible for driving the Continuous Improvement PMO Program through coaching and mentoring of PMO team members
· Must be comfortable at dealing with all levels of management from Sr Managers, AVP, to Senior Executives
· Maintain strong relationships/partnerships with EPMO, Technology Services, Finance, Business and Control Functions
· Own the overall governance and process for onboarding of new projects/programs within TD Insurance portfolio
· Ensure on-going compliance and alignment with TD project management methodology is consistently applied to projects
· Act as knowledge expert for PLMC governance of processes and delivery for TDI
· Works collaboratively with executives and stakeholders for monthly reporting in areas of responsibility
· Conduct regular quality assurance/execution assurance routines and provide reporting to senior management
· Ensure on-going compliance and alignment with TD Change Management/NBPA framework
· Accountable for the day-to-day management of the Change Intake Team & process
· Determine the applicability of all initiatives to the TDBG New Business Product and Approval policy as well as the TDI Change Management (CM) methodology
· Responsible for the assessment of strategic alignment of all initiatives in line with TDI risk appetite strategy
· Chair and facilitate the CM Sub-Committee delegate meetings to review the CM Risk Assessments for new initiatives
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of demonstrating the following:
· Minimum of 10 progressive years with PMO and Governance Over-site
· Exceptional understanding and experience with program/portfolio financial management
· Ability to influence decision making along with strong negotiation, collaboration and leadership skills
· Experience in design, training, adaptation and implementation related to new methodologies and tools
· Experience in change management
· Proven ability to work at a detailed level while consolidating ideas/messaging for a senior management/executive level
· Skilled at balancing Executive and Stakeholder expectations and prioritization of projects/programs within the TDI portfolio
· Able to convey complex ideas in to simple form
· Excellent Communicator
· Thought Leadership
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. if you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.