TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 85,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 22 million customers. We’re an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
We’re recognized as an extraordinary place to work that embraces diversity, where everyone is respected and valued. TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, with many exciting and challenging career opportunities in our four key businesses: :
The Treasury and Balance Sheet Management (TBSM) department of TD Bank is responsible for measurement and management of market risk (interest rate and foreign exchange) for the Bank's retail portfolios. The Treasury Analytics team develops financial models and processes required for measuring, transfer pricing, hedging product profitability, and financial management reporting.
Using leading edge financial models, the incumbent will be responsible for development and maintenance of TBSM’s data management processes, database and GUI applications. This candidate will analyze business requirements, plan, design, implement, test software tools and applications as well as write documentation and production developer support for data manipulation and risk modeling problems. One of the specific major activities for the position would be participation in long term project to build the Securitization framework and infrastructure for TBSM using the latest technology. The selected individual will have an opportunity to learn the Bank’s industry leading management paradigm, and to play an important role within Treasury Analytics Group and TBSM. Work schedule flexibility is required to provide after hour production support.
· Candidates should have at least 5 years computer programming experience, including prior experience in database development.
· Experience in C# programming and .NET framework is required.
· Experience in SQL server / database development, SSIS, SSRS, and support is required.
· Experience in OOP (Object Oriented Programming) is required.
· Experience in GUI development and management reporting is required.
· Basic knowledge of financial markets or fixed income portfolio management techniques and valuation models would be preferred.
· Good knowledge of the financial system concepts, architecture and design and Finance business processes and procedures would be preferred.
· Good understanding of financial accounting policies, controls and procedures would be considered an asset.
· The candidate must be a creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
· The candidate should have an ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities, to work independently and with minimal supervision
· The candidate must be a detail-oriented team player with excellent communication skills.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. if you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.