The Atlantic Superstore is looking for talented Part-time Produce Clerks for our store located on 408 King George Hwy, Miramichi, NB.
As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by:
• Providing exceptional customer service
• Ensuring accurate product scanning
• Executing company-directed promotions and programs
• Maintaining product displays
Our Produce departments embody the concept of “fresh” in our stores. A wide variety of artfully displayed fruits and vegetables draw the customer’s attention as soon as they walk into our store. Our produce clerks work hard to maintain our fresh image by building colourful, eye catching displays, ensuring displays are filled with only the freshest products and maintaining that freshness by rotating products and removing any product that does not meet our quality standards.
If you have previous retail experience or are looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you! We will be conducting on-site interviews and hiring. Students welcome!
We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, a benefits package, and a team atmosphere!
At Loblaw, it’s about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Physical manual labour required, must be able to lift in work safe guidelines
• Must be able to take direction well and complete tasks within a deadline
• Available to work varying shifts, including weekends and holidays
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
Loblaw recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength: We have made it a priority to reflect our Nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.