• Assist the Pharmacist in the daily operation of the Pharmacy
• Answering customer inquiries
• Prescription preparation to Company standards
• Inventory control
• Processing of invoices, credits and other paperwork
• Processing of third party insurance claims
• Assist in properly merchandising the department to Company standards and consumer needs
• Ensure confidentiality of patient records and information
• Other responsibilities as outlined by the Managing Pharmacist.
• Must be physically able to complete assigned tasks and stand for long periods of time.
• Computer literate
• Course needed
• Experience working with the public and on a cash register
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
Loblaw recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength: We have made it a priority to reflect our Nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.