NBC Universal Careers
Credo & History
Awards & Recognition
Benefits & Perks
Diversity & Inclusion
Employee Resource Groups
Ops / Technology
Parks & Resorts
Our Career Paths
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
Digital Distribution MBA Intern (Universal City, CA) - Spring 2018
Corporate Human Resources
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
This internship is your opportunity to dive head-first into one of the fastest-growing parts of the entertainment industry: digital distribution. NBCU’s Digital Distribution group, a division of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, sells and promotes Universal/Focus Features films and NBCU TV series (NBC, USA, Bravo, Syfy, E!, etc.) on transactional digital platforms such as iTunes, Amazon, Comcast, Google, and XBOX. The group works closely with internal brands and networks, as well as with external digital partners. We are at the center of the media industry’s digital revolution, working to develop new business models, products, and ways to incentivize consumers to buy digital content.
The internship will focus on Film & TV Product Analytics within the digital distribution team. Responsibilities include:
• Analyze the effectiveness of price promotions for Film and TV EST and provide recommendations for future strategies.
• Help to track and analyze overall performance metrics, and look at trends both internally and competitively.
• Establish methodologies for determining value of merchandising across various partners and platforms.
• Support on additional projects within the Digital Distribution Team.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: November 15th, 2017
Experience Requirements for this position:
• Current MBA or graduate student with a passion for the entertainment industry.
• Must be enrolled in an accredited university.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Excel Test required.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
• Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, and possess good follow-through while adhering to deadlines.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize projects across multiple stakeholders
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA location.
NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship.
• Must be able to work on-site in Universal City, CA
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Click
to view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.