NBC Universal Careers
Credo & History
Awards & Recognition
Benefits & Perks
Diversity & Inclusion
Employee Resource Groups
Ops / Technology
Parks & Resorts
Our Career Paths
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
TV Content & Production
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
The Production Coordinator for Bravo On-Air Promotion is responsible for operational duties related to the production and delivery of on-air creative assets, in addition to overseeing office management and administration. The Production Coordinator works closely with and serves as backup for the Production Managers, and reports to the Director of Production.
• Coordinate production and delivery of daily on-air promos and other assets.
• Oversee data entry of promo records in Promo Manager database.
• Supervise production and delivery of paid media cable buys and cross channel promo assets.
• Schedule, track and deliver requests for on-air creative assets.
• Quality check daily composite of on-air and off-channel promos.
• Develop and maintain lines of communication between internal departments, as well as external vendors.
• Assist with on-air graphics production for out of house promo vendors.
• Work with Production Team to maintain department quality control standards.
• Coordinate acquisition and distribution of show and shoot footage material to promo producers and other departments.
• Communicate as a liaison between the network and out of house promo producers throughout the promo production process to ensure deadlines are met.
• Oversee production, quality check, and distribution of weekly promo composite reel and department meeting reels.
• Process invoices and assist with P-card reconciliation.
• Assist with administrative duties for SVP, Creative and Brand Strategy and act as office manager for department.
• Act as a liaison with other coordinators in Los Angeles and New York.
• Organize and track staff attendance.
• Manage and maintain departmental documents, trackers, and spreadsheets.
• Organize, schedule, and oversee department meetings which include video conferencing functionality and multimedia presentations.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Must have experience with the production process from pre-production, production, post-production to final delivery.
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Mac and PC literate.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Self-motivated, proactive, and demonstrates initiative and strong follow-up skills.
• Possesses the ability to simultaneously oversee and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Exhibits excellent organizational, project-management and time-management skills.
• A solutions-oriented strategic thinker with strong creative instincts.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
• Able to collaborate with others in a high pressure, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Ability to work across and influence varied levels of professionals.
• Familiarity with TV production and post-production techniques a plus.
• Working knowledge of AVID, Adobe Creative Suite, and After Effects a plus.
• Current knowledge of popular culture and technology trends.
• Experience with digital and social platforms a plus.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Click
to view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.