NBC Universal Careers
Credo & History
Awards & Recognition
Benefits & Perks
Diversity & Inclusion
Employee Resource Groups
Ops / Technology
Parks & Resorts
Our Career Paths
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
Manager, Network Partnerships - Lifestyle
Ad Sales Marketing
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
NBCU is seeking an Integrated Marketing Manager to join its growing team of marketing specialists to deliver unmatched sales support through the creation of innovative, integrated marketing programs for its stellar roster of new and existing digital and on-air clients. This position is based in NYC.
The Network Partnerships Manager is responsible for working with NBCU Lifestyle entertainment properties (Bravo, E!, Oxygen, and Sprout) and sales teams to develop and execute revenue generating marketing solutions for clients. Reporting to the Network Partnerships Sr. Director; this position will play an active role in supporting the creation, management and oversight of marketing partnerships from ideation through final delivery.
Position will serve as a primary conduit for sales team to: A. Effectively translate a brand’s/client’s needs into actionable programs from ideation through campaign launch. B. Effectively translate editorial initiatives into sellable opportunities & communicate these opportunities to sales C. Utilize NBCU cross platform capabilities for revenue generation.
IDEATION & MONETIZATION
• Manage client-specific RFPs & Brainstorms: partner with sales, network and site team partners to formulate integrated marketing strategies that are customized to fit specific client objectives; includes the “big idea” brainstorming and liaising with network and site-specific teams to create compelling cross-property portfolio sales programs (reactive sales support)
• Contribute to the development and positioning of new integrated marketing opportunities: identify high-interest 360 experiences, new on-air and site-specific content features, evergreen and event-based solutions and emerging ad platforms that will serve as compelling thought starters for client conversations (proactive sales support)
• Optimize Sales Campaigns: Oversee the post-sell process to help address campaign questions/refinements and maximize campaign delivery
• Packaging: create, socialize and execute packaging strategies that leverage the NBCU Lifestyle brands; identify cross-platform opportunities for potential increase of overall client spend. Highlight each brand’s unique value proposition within the RFP deliverable (PPT) to ensure each network is viewed as a must-buy
• Products: collaborate to identify, develop and properly package new emerging ad opportunities around key product offerings including Mobile and Social Media experiences
• Work with Sr. Director to be day-to-day point of contact for inbound marketing requests and communication hub for Client Partnerships team, Sales team and agency/client partners
• Liaise with all appropriate internal groups (digital sales, on-air marketing/sales, editorial, research, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication.
• Educate internal constituents and drive top of mind awareness within sales organization.
• Partner with Sr. Director to be the network expert within the team on assigned NBCU brand(s) with full understanding of brand media assets, programming, digital activations, partnership opportunities, and internal operation.
• Prioritize and track opportunities; manage partnership timelines, workflow and report team progress to Sr. Director.
• Support partnership “post” analysis process.
• 5+ years of marketing-related experience at an agency, or media/publishing company or integrated marketing sales organization, where the individual participated in both digital and linear content ideation, presentation, creative and promotions development
• Proven ability to create digital/multi-platform solutions and impactful brand narratives.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBC Universal's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program. (Internal Only)
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Solutions-oriented thinker who can operate within a large organization and has a proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Passionate about the television and digital media space and creating best-in-class, innovative client solutions
• Strong organizational, project management, analytical and research related skills
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills
• Strong interest in Pop Culture and Entertainment is a plus
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and the creative development process
• Understanding of the promotion / content development process and experience executing promotions
• Strong interpersonal skills - with the ability to work with interdepartmental teams and external clients
• Familiarity with the standard digital audience and social analytics tools (Omniture, @Plan, comScore, etc.) and ability to derive insights from the data
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Photoshop
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Click
to view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.