NBC Universal Careers
Credo & History
Awards & Recognition
Benefits & Perks
Diversity & Inclusion
Employee Resource Groups
Ops / Technology
Parks & Resorts
Our Career Paths
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
Writer/Producer/ Editor - On-Air Promotion
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
The writer/producer/editor will be responsible for creative ideation and execution of content across all platforms in support of Ad Sales, Emerging Media, and cross channel promotions. He/she will take ownership of ad sales integrated promos including brain storms, writing scripts, managing projects which involves interfacing with clients, post production and delivery. Traveling for shoots is often required. This position will report to Senior Creative Director but will partner closely with our Network Partnerships, Emerging Media, Consumer Marketing, Digital and Social teams.
• Responsible for writing, producing and editing on air spots and digital/social content for ad sales, emerging media and cross channel promotion.
• Works closely with graphic designers, online editors, and audio mixers to shepherd projects through entire production process.
• Ability to brainstorm and develop innovative shoot and clip based ideas in the Bravo voice.
• Work with outside production companies and talent to oversee shoots, and interface with clients as needed.
• Partner with various in-house teams including digital, emerging media, consumer marketing, and network partnership to make sure communication is on target.
• Ability to work well with sponsors to communicate the Bravo brand, while ensuring that their needs are also addressed.
• At least 3 years of experience writing, producing, and editing promos and digital/social branded content for a cable or broadcast network.
• Knowledge of shoot production and ability to oversee and manage the creative aspects of a shoot.
• Must have a show reel that demonstrates work with ad sales integration promos.
• Ability to ideate during brainstorms and come up with creative concepts which combine our shows and talent with other brands.
• AVID editing mastery required. Knowledge of all aspects of video and post-production
• Must be able to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Traveling for shoots is required.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Examples of digital and social content on their demo reel is a plus.
• Willingness to work overtime on short notice when needed.
• Self-starter who is assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
• Creative thinker with outstanding writing, producing and project management skills.
• Flexibility, excellent communication and relationship building ability. Team player.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Click
to view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.