| || |
ABOUT THE JOB To protect and promote the IKEA Brand by ensuring that we minimize the number of customers that come into contact with product quality problems.
To contribute to customer focused product development and improvements by providing relevant accurate feedback, insights and learning's related to customer-perceived product quality into the supply chain
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Work pro-actively across functions to create awareness in all stores about the necessity and the possibilities to report product quality problems.
- Collect, analyse and report quality deviations from all Support Stores and other retail stakeholders and ensure customer oriented and timely resolutions
- Fulfil administrative requirements in order to maintain inventory accuracy, to keep track of all reported cases and to enable a complete and correct follow up.
- Secure regular opportunities for competence development by ensuring relevant and timely feedback for all quality reports to the respective issuers.
- Analyse and communicate Quality KPI performance in the Q-store region; prioritise and initiate actions to improve performance as well as the region's competence.
- Be the main contact partner for all external/internal stakeholders of the Q-store (QSC, Trading, IKEA of Sweden, Suppliers, DS, Service Office, Customer Support Centre, Support Stores).
- Represent Retail and the customer in the supply chain by challenging decision making and existing working routines.
- Participate in regional PQS meetings and enable knowledge and competence sharing between stores.
- Actively participate and contribute in the global Recovery & Quality matrix to develop the business along with enabling knowledge and competence sharing between countries.
- Create a high competence level for Quality in the Q-store region by facilitating trainings for new Product Quality Supports (PQS) and other co-workers in the store (externally and internally).
- Very good understanding of the product quality deviation process and the roles of the involved stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of the different processes on store level and how they contribute to the product quality deviation process.
- Good knowledge of the claim navigation process and credit accounting in Retail.
- Good knowledge of administrative routines and how internal transactions affect the key performance indicators (KPIs) related to Recovery & Quality.
- An understanding of change management and process improvements.
- Good experience with IT systems that are related to Recovery & Quality.
- Very good knowledge of IKEA products and the IKEA range.
- Good knowledge about materials and substances.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office with a strong focus on Excel
MOTIVATION GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
- A passion for IKEA products and home furnishing business.
- Enjoys interacting with many different people and networks from within and outside IKEA retail.
- Always strives to reach goals with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Strong customer orientation and a will to work with an "outside-in" approach.
- A will to adopt and drive change and a desire to constantly improve, learn and develop.
- Experience with working across functions.
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Self-reliant with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English.
- Experience in creating and implementing solutions and following up goals.
- Ability to solve problems and to find new ways of working by identifying better solutions and/or ideas.
- Ability to train and develop the competence of others.
- Service-minded and willing to provide support.