| || |
ABOUT THE JOB
Handle customs operation by actively securing accurate data, document preparation and timely delivery, by coordinating stakeholders both internal and external across supply chains, to fulfill the function goal of availability, low cost and compliance.
Having eagerness to take on assignments involving customs assessment and examination at Nhava Sheva / Mumbai Airport.
Your tasks will include:
- Receipt and checking of shipping documents accuracy and correction.
- Tracking container status & reviewing missing invoices
- Preparation and submission of accurate Customs declarations.
- Interact with customs officers to complete the cargo assessment, examination & sampling for testing.
- Responsible for customs legal document archiving.
- Maintain all statutory records & reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for verification of contracted service provider Invoice and on time payment to service providers.
- Interaction with Internal & External stakeholders for submission of post import documentation.
- Responsible for duty payment control and authorizing process with internal stakeholders.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Knowledge of customs & shipping documentation;
- Knowledge of Customs Operations procedures;
- Knowledge of international & logistics;
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.