| || ABOUT THE JOB|
To contribute to the positioning of the IKEA Distribution Service function as unique, meaningful and trusted through Compliance activities. To lead, steer and support the business by identifying and adequately mitigating risks, and improve the overall level of compliance and efficiency.
To develop a business-oriented and risk-based compliance approach which is understood and accepted by every co-worker.
Your tasks will include:
- Develop and drive the annual compliance plan for the DSP India based on the Country Risk Register and global & local priorities.
- Lead the implementation and integration of the Risk Management Process into the business processes (including sec-check, new site assessment), resulting in an annual DSP Market Risk Register showing key risks.
- Support and follow up with relevant stakeholders the execution and execution of mitigation plans as
- Defined in the Risk Management Process to achieve targeted risk levels.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders and ensure roles and responsibilities related to risk management and compliance are clearly understood and assigned.
- Oversee compliance activities and their outcome, using a risk-based approach, and make sure that they are conducted in a systematic way across the different areas of the business and core businesses according to Risk & Compliance guideline and COC.
- Reporting and interpreting all non-compliance areas and their associated risks to key stakeholders in the organization.
- Take responsibility for risk treatment in the areas of direct responsibility (e.g. Safety, Security, Information Security, Data Privacy, Rules and Guidelines) by referring to IKEA Group steering documents and India regulations.
- Make sure that investigations are executed according to the IKEA Group Rule of Investigation.
- Be a member to the Crisis Management Team. Ensure that Crisis Management trainings and ways of working are in place in accordance to the CMT manual and working method.
- Ensure that the insurance set-up is coordinated according to the IKEA Group insurance manual.
- Lead and develop site Risk & Compliance members and related teams in the function within the market: secure an efficient lean organization with high performing teams; identify and develop talents and ensure succession planning.
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Extensive understanding of the IKEA business and the IKEA culture
- Intermediate understanding of the business
- Processes and the customer needs to be able to improve the business constantly
- Intermediate understanding of IKEA governance structure and steering documents
- Extensive knowledge of IKEA risk management and compliance frameworks
- Basic understanding of local legislation
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
- Fluency in English and local language
- Extensive leadership skills
- Extensive stakeholder management, listening and coaching skills
- Ability to manage projects and drive change
- Extensive facilitation, change management and communication skills