| || |
ABOUT THE JOB
To contribute to the positioning of the IKEA Distribution Services function as unique, meaningful and trusted through Compliance activities. To lead, steer and support the business by identifying and adequately, and improve the overall level of compliance and efficiency.
To develop a business-oriented and risk-based compliance approach which is understood and accepted by every co-worker.
Your tasks will include:
- Develop and drive the annual compliance plan for the DS India based on the Country Risk Register and global & local priorities.
- Build and support a cross-functional network of business stakeholders that have responsibility for compliance (related) activities in the units.
- Support that local regulatory requirements are anchored in steering documents and communicated to the relevant business stakeholders.
- Support and encourage awareness activities on steering documents through learning and communication.
- Support functional managers on unit level in the implementation of steering documents and working methods.
- Conduct compliance activities that are under direct responsibility of Risk & Compliance function.
- Connect to owners of compliance activities according to the scope of DS India compliance, and coordinate these activities for the function.
- Where compliance verification activities highlight non-compliance, provide recommendations and support for the business to develop action plans and monitor their implementation.
- Identify improvements in working methods, together with the functional managers/unit level, in order to continuously improve efficiency.
- Prepare periodical consolidated reports for DS India on the overall level of compliance on key risk areas.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Intermediate understanding of the IKEA business and IKEA culture
- Intermediate understanding of the business processes and the customer needs
- Understanding of IKEA governance structure and steering documents
- Extensive understanding of compliance frameworks Extensive analytical and reporting skills
- Basic understanding of risk management
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.