Purpose of function:
To navigate the total IKEA logistics performance, to steer the business towards sustained long term profitability and contribute to the overall goals in DSAP.
Purpose of Job:
To actively support the steering of the overall customer fulfillment business performance in the DSP market by preparing for decisions through analysis of common agreed information and give directions for improvement. Contribute to the development of the customer fulfillment process by having an overall view on cost and service performance in the market. Responsible for BN competence development in the market.
- Lead and coordinate the goal process (BPL, Budget & KPI goal setting) for all customer fulfilment functions and units within the market (DC, CDC, CPU, Customs, SBF etc)
- Responsible for the profitability of the DSP Company and for cost management of all TBS/DSO functions present in the market.
- Secure the DSP company`s functional reporting according to common rules and deadline
- Pro-actively support the efficiency increase from market customer fulfilment dimension (reduce costs, realize cost saving potentials, improve quality and services towards the customer) with relevant stakeholders.
- Steer the decision making process by providing the Distribution Operations Manager and the DSP market management team with tools, analysis and/or evaluations of business potentials and securing follow ups of initiated actions resulting in an improvement in the
- Secure and develop a high consciousness of costs by providing a good cost transparency and defining the cost drivers within the market and make indications in case of sub optimization between the various business unit in the market
- Secure Compliance within the local guideline and working routines in regards to the purchasing and contract signing process
- Lead the Legal DSP Board process and board package creation
- Responsibility of being BN for all outsources units in the market
- Support and develop the Business Navigation competences of the local unit business navigators in the market
• Good knowledge of understanding of Warehousing operations and Customer Business Fulfillment
• Basic knowledge of the Customers need and expectation in the market
• Basic knowledge the various functions in the Supply Chain and how they contribute to the IKEA process
• Basic knowledge of Accounting and Financial principles
• Good Knowledge of controlling and Budgeting methodology
• Good knowledge of Goal setting process
• High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
• University degree (logistics, business) or equivalent working experience (5+years)